Des Clics ET Vous – 12 TER Boulevard du Nord – 85470 Brétignolles sur Mer
Legal information :
Company name: Mahalosurf
Adress : 53 Rue de la Barre 85800 Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie
Tél : 0658954253
R.C.S. : La Roche Sur Yon
Email address : email@example.com
The Site Creator is : DES CLICS ET VOUS : www.desclicsetvous.com
The publication manager is : Mahalosurf
Contact the publication manager : firstname.lastname@example.org
The webmaster is : Mahalosurf
Contact the Webmaster : email@example.com
OVH Siège social : 140 Quai du Sartel – 59100 Roubaix – France
The owner of the site strives to provide the site https://www.mahalosurf.fr with information that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies, and deficiencies in the update, whether by itself or by the third party partners who provide it with this information.
All the information offered on the site https://www.mahalosurf.fr is given for information only, is not exhaustive, and is subject to change. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
Intellectual property and counterfeits:
The owner of the site is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, the images, the graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software…
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, total or partial adaptation of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with prior written authorization by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of these elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Images – Illustrations :
Protection of personal data — management of personal data :
You are informed that, during your visits to our site, cookies may be installed on your terminal equipment (your computer, your tablet, your smartphone, etc.), subject to the choices you have expressed beforehand concerning Cookies and which you can change at any time.
A cookie is a small file, generally consisting of letters and numbers, stored in the terminal equipment of an Internet user and used by the site to send information to the Internet user’s browser, and allowing this browser to return information to the site of origin (for example a session identifier, the choice of a language or a date).
Cookies make it possible to store, for the period of validity of the cookie concerned, status information when a browser accesses the different pages of a website or when this browser later returns to this website.
Cookies are stored in the memory of your browser and each of them generally contains:
- The name of the server from which the cookie was sent
● The lifetime of the cookie;
● A value – usually a randomly generated unique number.
● The web server sending the cookie uses this number to recognize you when you return to the site or navigate from page to page. Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
There are two types of cookies, called “provisional” and “persistent”:
- So-called “provisional” cookies allow websites to link your actions during a browsing session. These so-called “provisional” cookies disappear at the end of your browsing session and are therefore not stored for a longer period.
- So-called “persistent” cookies are stored on your computer between browsing sessions and allow you to remember your preferences or actions on a site (or in certain cases on different websites). So-called “persistent” cookies can be used for various purposes and in particular to remember your preferences and choices when using a site.
Cookies can also be classified according to the following categories, “internal cookies”, which come from the website on which you are browsing, or “third-party cookies” which come from a website separate from the one on which you are browsing.
Strictly necessary cookies:
These are cookies necessary for the operation of our site. They allow you to use the main features of our site, for example:
- Access your customer area,
● Store your items in your basket,
● Change the site language.
● Allow you to access your personal space for managing your accounts and services from your login details
● Implement security measures to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login
credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized third parties. These safeguards help block many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal the content of forms you fill out on our sites.
Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our site normally. These are cookies placed by Des Clics Et Vous which only concern the operation of our site.
This site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics and audience measurement service provided by Google Inc. (« Google »). Google Analytics cookies are used to help the website analyze how users use the site.
These cookies are used for statistical analysis and traffic management purposes allowing us, for example, to improve the ergonomics of the site and the interest of our services. Google Analytics complies with EU data protection law, as set out in particular in the documents below. This means that it guarantees the protection of end-user data through measures such as anonymization of source data and user opt-out mechanisms.
The list of these cookies and their functions are set out in the table below.
List of Google Analytics cookies:
|_ga||Google Analytics audience measurement||13 months|
|_gat||Mesure d’audience Google Analytics||1 minute|
|_gid||Google Analytics audience measurement|
Cookie management :
THE CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté) offers a free download of cookie management software on its website: go to the address http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les -cookies/ to find out more.
The choices available to you through your browser software
You can configure your navigation software so that:
- Cookies are stored in your terminal or, on the contrary, they are refused, either systematically or according to their issuer.
● The acceptance or refusal of cookies are offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal.
For more information, see the section “How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?”
(a) The Cookie Agreement
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is subject to the prior consent of the user of the terminal, which the latter can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his navigation software.
If you have accepted the storage of cookies in your terminal in your browser software, the cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your terminal. They will be readable there only by their issuer.
(b) Refusal of Cookies
If you refuse the registration of certain types of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those which are registered there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case when we – or our service providers – could not recognise, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings or the country from which your device appears to be connected. to internet.
If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted.
(c) How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
You can oppose the registration of cookies by following the procedure available below:
On Internet Explorer:
- Go to Tools > Internet options.
2. Click on the privacy tab.
3. Click on the advanced button, check the “Override automatic cookie management” .
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), then select Options.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Configure Retention rules: to use the personalized parameters for the history.
4. Uncheck Accept cookies.
- Click on the wrench icon located in the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies and data from third-party sites
- Go to Settings > Preferences
2. Click on the Privacy tab
3. In the “Block cookies” area, check the “always” box
- Go on settings > Preferences
2. Click on the advanced tab
3. In the “Cookies” area, check the box “Never accept cookies”
For more information on the management and configuration of cookies, go to the explanatory pages of the publishers:
Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Safari™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Performance cookies allow us to optimize our website and detect any technical problems you may encounter.
They allow us to collect information on the way you use our site, in particular the number of visits per page, the number of error messages displayed, the time spent on a page, or the number of clicks on an area of the site.
The information stored cannot be used for commercial purposes.